SoSE 2018 welcomes submission of high quality, original and unpublished papers. Accepted papers in Regular and Special Sessions will be published in the conference proceedings and in the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
It is the author’s responsibility to make sure the paper is free from plagiarism and all legal consents and copyrights are properly archived upon submission to the conference.
A submission implies willingness by the authors to register and present their work, in case the associated paper is accepted for presentation at the conference. To ensure inclusion in SoSE 2018 proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, at least one of the authors will be required to register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
SoSE 2018 EDAS with a list of general tracks and Special Sessions is now open for submission:
Manuscript submission guidelines:
- Language: English.
- Paper size and format: A4 Paper in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format.
- Page limit: Between 5 to 6 pages (full paper) or 3 pages (short paper). The conference maintains the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are longer than 6 pages.
- File format: A single PDF. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 2 MB.
- Please ensure that all the figures are of 300 DPI resolutions.
- Note: The final Camera Ready Papers will be submitted as IEEE PDF eXpress®-generated PDFs.
Paper submission must comply with IEEE standard guidelines. Microsoft Word or LaTeX IEEE Conference templates are available at the following link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Paper submission (online):
February 5–> February 26, 2018
- Notification of paper acceptance: April 30, 2018
- Final Camera Ready Manuscript due: May 15, 2018