SoSE 2018 welcomes submission of high quality, original and unpublished papers. Accepted papers in Regular and Special Sessions will be published in the conference proceedings and will be submited to IEEE for publication in IEEE Xplore database.
All papers must be submitted electronically via Online Paper Submission Page in EDAS adhering to the guidelines below. Please select submission track of Regular Sessions or Special Sessions. More information will come soon about the Submission Page in EDAS.
It is the author’s responsible to make sure the paper is free from plagiarism and all legal consents and copyrights are properly archived upon submission to the conference.
Manuscript submission guidelines:
- Language: English.
- Paper size and format: A4 Paper in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format.
- Page limit: A manuscript should be between 4 to 6 pages, with 2 additional pages allowed at an extra charge. We will also accept three-page poster papers.
- File format: A single PDF. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 2 MB.
- Compliance: Check PDF Xpress compliance by IEEE.
- Please ensure that all the figures are of 300 DPI resolutions.
Paper submission must comply with IEEE standard guidelines and templates available at the following link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
- Special session proposals: 15th November, 2017
- Paper submission (online): 15th February, 2018
- Notification of paper acceptance: 10th April, 2018
- Final Camera Ready Manuscript due: 15th May, 2018