All accepted papers accepted for Oral or Poster presentations will be published in the conference proceedings and in the IEEE Xplore® digital library.
It is the author’s responsibility to make sure the paper is free from plagiarism and all legal consents and copyrights are properly archived upon submission to the conference.
A submission implies willingness by the authors to register and present their work, in case the associated paper is accepted for presentation at the conference. To ensure inclusion in SoSE 2018 proceedings and IEEE Xplore®, at least one of the co-authors will be required to register, attend the conference, and present the paper.
Submission guidelines for the final version of the manuscript:
- Modify the final version of the manuscript according to the reviewers’ comments, whatever its presentation mode (oral or poster) during the conference.
- Language: English.
- Paper size and format: US letter size (8.5 by 11 inches) or A4 size (210 by 297 mm) in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format.
- Page limits: The upper limit of 8 pages is strict.
- File format: A single PDF. Please limit the size of the PDF file to be 6 MB.
- Regardless of its initial format, the file containing the final version of the paper must be saved in PDF format and certified by IEEE PDF eXpress.
- PDF eXpress URL: http://www.pdf-express.org/
- SoSE 2018 conference ID: 43565X
- Submit IEEE eCopyright through EDAS. This is required before uploading the final version of the paper. The IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright is made available electronically through EDAS (please see the copyright column (© link) on the paper entry in your account).
- Upload the camera-ready manuscript through EDAS by May 7, 2018.
Manuscript Templates (reminder):
Paper submission must comply with IEEE standard guidelines. Microsoft Word or LaTeX IEEE Conference templates are available at the following link: http://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
Important date: Camera-ready paper submission: May 7, 2018