SoSE 2018 Special Sessions
- Reliability in System of Systems Engineering, Bryan O’Halloran
- Micro system of systems based on distributed micro-actuators or/and micro-sensors, Laurent Petit, Frédéric Lamarque
- RFID-based Systems of Systems (RFID-SoS), Abdelmadjid Bouabdallah, Yacine Challal, Lin Chen
- Software-Intensive System of Systems Engineering (SiSoSE), Flavio Oquendo, Khalil Drira, Axel Legay
- Novel Engineering Systems for Systems of Systems, Vincent Arnould, Flavio Oquendo, Salah Sadou
- SoS Resilience, Jean-René Ruault, Jean-Luc Wippler, Jean Pariès
- System of Systems Approach for Ambient Assisted Living and Vital Telemonitoring, Carla Taramasco, Dan Istrate
- Cooperative Autonomous Driving (CADrive), Véronique Cherfaoui, Franck Davoine, Philippe Xu
- Perception and Communications for Multi-Robot Systems (PeCoMSys), Vincent Frémont, Enrico Natalizio
- Healthcare, Alex Gorod, Leonie Hallo, Sue Merchant, Brian White
- System Integration, the opportunities and challenges, Mohammad Rajabali Nejad
- Systems Policy and Governance, Mo Mansouri
- System of Systems Education, Omar Hammami, Jean-Charles Chaudemar, Patrick Esteve, Michael Henshaw, Odile Mornas
A special session consists of four to five related papers and is divided into slots of 25 minutes each.
SoSE 2018 organizers will need to ensure the quality of special papers. For submission instruction, please refer to the regular paper submission guidelines and deadlines. All special papers will undergo the same review process as the regular papers on EDAS. Note that if less papers in a special session are accepted, the special session may be cancelled and the accepted special papers will go to regular sessions.