IEEE System, Man, and Cybernetics Society and IEEE Reliability Society announce the 12th International Conference on System of Systems Engineering (SoSE) with its vast ramifications in numerous engineering fields such as control, computing, communication, information technology and in applications such manufacturing, defense, national security, aerospace, aeronautics, energy, environment, healthcare, and transportation. The conference theme is “Internet of Things as System of Systems”. Papers on theories, methodologies, and applications of System of Systems Engineering in science, technology, industry, and education are welcome.
Papers should be five to six pages in length, in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format. We will also accept three-page poster papers (in two-column format). Invitations will be made to the authors of the best papers to submit an extended version of papers to the following journals or book chapters for the CRC Taylor-Francis SOSE Book Series:
- IEEE Systems Journal
- Journal of Enterprise Transformation
- AutoSoft Journal
- International Journal of Complex Systems
- CRC Taylor & Francis Books Series on SoSE, Mo Jamshidi, Editor
Deadline for all papers:
- Papers submission (online):
27th February 20174th March 2017
- Notification of accepted papers: 10th April, 2017
- Final Camera-Ready Manuscript due: 15th May, 2017
To submit a paper go to EDAS and after logging in continue at step 5. If this does not work, then begin at step 1 below:
1. login to EDAS at https://edas.info/
2. Select the tab ‘Submit paper’
3. Scroll down until you find SoSE 2017 in the 2nd column
4. Click on the ‘Add new paper’ icon in the last column of that row.
5. Select the track that the paper best fits.
6. Follow the instructions to submit your paper
EDAS checks the paper according to IEEE guidelines, which are mandatory for final submission. Use of IEEE template is mandatory. You may ignore the following warnings for the initial submission.
- Maximum page length 6 pages
- Embedding of fonts (PDF eXpress will do this for the final submission)
- No active links in the paper