Please click here to access the CFP.
IEEE System, Man, and Cybernetics Society and IEEE Reliability Society announce the 12th International Conference on System of Systems Engineering (SoSE) with its vast ramifications in numerous engineering fields such as control, computing, communication, information technology and in applications such manufacturing, defense, national security, aerospace, aeronautics, energy, environment, healthcare, and transportation. The conference theme is “Internet of Things as System of Systems”. Papers on theories, methodologies, and applications of System of Systems Engineering in science, technology, industry, and education are welcome.
Papers should be five to six pages in length, in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format. We will also accept three-page poster papers (in two-column format). Invitations will be made to the authors of the best papers to submit an extended version of papers to the following journals or book chapters for the CRC Taylor-Francis SOSE Book Series:
- IEEE Systems Journal
- Journal of Enterprise Transformation
- AutoSoft Journal
- International Journal of Complex Systems
- CRC Taylor & Francis Books Series on SoSE, Mo Jamshidi, Editor
Deadline for all papers:
- Papers submission (online): 5th February, 2017
- Notification of accepted papers: 10th April, 2017
- Final Camera-Ready Manuscript due: 15th May, 2017