IEEE System, Man, and Cybernetics Society and IEEE Reliability Society announce the 10th International Conference on System of Systems Engineering (SoSE) with its vast ramifications in numerous engineering fields such as control, computing, communication, information technology and in applications such manufacturing, defense, national security, aerospace, aeronautics, energy, environment, healthcare, and transportation. The conference theme is “SoSE Controls, Modeling, and Simulation” three areas of significant investment within the public and private sectors as well as being significant initiatives areas of IEEE. Papers on theories, methodologies, and applications of System of Systems Engineering in science, technology, industry, and education are welcome.
Papers should be five to six pages in length, in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format. We will also accept three-page poster papers (in two-column format). Invitations will be made to the authors of the best papers to submit an extended version of papers to the following journals or book chapters for the CRC Taylor-Francis SOSE Book Series:
2. International Journal of Complex Systems (http://www.ij-complexsys.org )
3. AutoSoft Journal (http://wacong.org/autosoft/auto/)
4. Int. Journal of Intelligent Computing for Medical Sciences and Image processing (http://wacong.org/icmed)
5. CRC Taylor & Francis Books Series on SoSE, Mo Jamshidi, Editor
Deadline for all papers:
- Papers submission (online):
1st February, 2015February 22 th 2015.
- Notification of accepted papers: 20th March, 2015
- Final Camera Ready Manuscript due: 20th April, 2015