Academic Financial Sponsors
Industrial Financial Sponsors
The conference program will include numerous keynote speakers in the field, plenary panel sessions in addition to high quality research papers.
Visits include the construction site of the state of the art Air Warfare Destroyer project ($8 billion), local vineyards and other attractions.
Papers should be five to six pages in length, in standard two-column IEEE Conference Proceedings format. Invitations will be made to the authors of the best papers to submit an extended version of papers to the following journals or book chapters for the CRC Taylor-Francis SOSE Book Series:
1. IEEE Systems Journal (ieeesystemsjournal.org)
2. Journal of Enterprise Transformation (http://www.tandf.co.uk/journals/UJET)
3. AutoSoft Journal (http://wacong.org/autosoft/auto/)
4. Journal of Intelligent Computation for Medical Sciences (http://wacong.org/icmed/)
5. CRC Taylor & Francis Books Series on SoSE, Mo Jamshidi, Editor
6. International Journal of Intelligent Defence Support Systems (www.inderscience.com/ijidss)
IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference (e.g. removal from IEEE Xplore) if the paper is not presented at the conference.
Call for papers (now closed)
- 9 April: Notification of paper acceptance
- 22 April: Submission of final camera ready papers and registration payment for authors
- 22 April: Payment of Conference registration fee by EDAS authors
Please note that authors must attend the conference and present their paper. Papers will be withdrawn for authors who do not attend and present.
To keep up to date on the conference, find us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/sose2014